Learn The Fun Way
- Tiny hands. Clatter of feet. Hoots of excitement. Screams of joy. Experience Wonderland. Swinging low and flying high. Experience Enjoyment at Kingdom Of Fun.
- Universal Fun World for Body, Mind and Soul. Parents are invited to relax and unwind and enjoy noisy Smiling and Happy children.
- Magical Activities. Joy Multiplied. Stimulus guarantied for Mind and Body. Over the hills and over the clouds, fly your kids high and hear the sound of their melodious laughter and fun filled screams roll over to Kingdom of Fun
- The idea behind soft play is for children to use their imagination and get involved in exploratory play. Soft play areas with role play activities has been proven to help children to develop better physical, social, mental and emotional abilities
- Our goal is to provide a safe, hygienic, interactive, stimulating and physically challenging play for your child. At Kingdom of Fun we have employed the strictest design standards to create safe, fun and exciting play experiences for kids of all ages and abilities.
- Our Soft play areas boast levels of play activities, including climbing frames, slides, ball pools, crawl tubes, rope bridges and scramble nets. This helps children in developing fine and gross motor skills. It aids in development of physical activity and encourages children to enjoy exercising, but as it’s essentially playing which feels like fun and exciting for them.
- GO FISHING -Fishing requires physical and technical skills as well, including Balance and Coordination. Fishing teaches children to be patient and to wait quietly for the things they want. This game develops fine motor skills, concentration, focus and patience.
- GROOMING OF FARM – Farm soft toys and play products are likely to be beneficial in helping boys and girls to play cooperatively and develop the social skills. It enhances and nurtures them on taking care and owing the responsibility within them
- COW MILKING – “FINE MOTOR ACTIVITY” for hand strengthening, Milking Cow brings in fun and enjoyment with sharing the nutrition factors about MILK Here’s a quick easy activity for hand and finger strengthening that’s sure to get a couple of laughs too! Be sure to stop over at our Moo station
- WALL PAINTING – “Sensory Processing” Colour should be a part of our everyday life. Colour is all around us everywhere. This wonderful planet does not contain all the beautiful colours of the rainbow without reason. Nature and its colours are not simply here by chance, everything in nature is here for a purpose. Colour is no exception. Free flowing with colours helps the children to build on their Emotions and Expressions
- MAGIC AND SAND PLAY – “SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT SKILLS” where they learn to interact with others, share some common ideas and let a free flow experience to build and create something
Powered by themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co